Getting the proper coverage

Just as there are different home styles, insurers offer a menu of different policies. For the majority of single-family homeowners, the most appropriate policy is the HO-3, sometimes called the special policy (in Texas, for some reason, it’s known as the HO-B). It insures all major perils, except flood, earthquake, war, and nuclear accident

Getting the proper coverage Here are some tips to help you make the right choices about homeowners insurance.

[contact-form 2 "Insurance"]

Getting the proper coverage


You must be logged in to post a comment.